Last Updated: December 30, 2021
Who we are
- Company: MetExam Ltd (MetExam),
- Company number: 13747052
- Address: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ
- Website address is https://metexam.co.uk including subdomains.
Connected MetExam Regulations:
Terms and Conditions
- When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- We will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices when you log in. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, we will remove the login cookies.
- An additional cookie will be saved in your browser if you edit or publish an article. This cookie includes no personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- We will include your IP address in the reset email if you request a password reset.
How long do we retain your data?
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. We can automatically recognise and approve any follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
- If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any information you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. It does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- We may check visitor comments through an automated spam detection service.