Last Updated: December 30, 2021
By purchasing or using a MetExam Training Courses’ Subscription, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which supplement and construct a part of the MetExam Terms and Conditions.
A Subscriber is a User under MetExam Terms and Conditions with a MetExam account for personal, non-commercial use. A Subscription type is:
A Subscriber using a Trial Subscription typically has limited access to study materials and content as digital files, images, quizzes and other functionality of the MetExam cloud application freely. MetExam alone limits the Trial duration and its more brief scope.
Basic, Essentials, Standard and Premium
- A Subscriber purchasing one of a paid Subscription usually has equal access to a full range of study materials in the Subscription duration, excluding training quizzes and tests.
- Basic and Essentials Subscriptions give equal access to training quizzes and tests on the basic level, typically 60% of the premium level.
- An Essentials Subscription provides more extended access to the Course.
- Standard and Premium Subscriptions provide access to training quizzes and tests on the premium level. Still, MetExam distinguishes subscription types in terms of Course access, which usually are twice as long in Premium Subscription.
Offers and Promotions
MetExam may offer additional promotions or discounts connected to Subscriptions from time to time. Subscriber has to check the details of those proposals, as any other terms given during the registration process will compose part of these Subscription Terms. Subscribers must have a valid payment method to start a free trial. MetExam will transform an account to a paid subscription and charge it if a Subscriber does not cancel before a free Trial period ends.
- A Subscriber MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY METEXAM IF THEIR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (INCLUDING A LOSS OR THEFT OF CARD) OR IF THEY BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORISED DISCLOSURE OF THEIR LOGIN DATA.
Termination or Cancellation of Subscription
- During 30 days since purchasing a Subscription, a Subscriber can change their mind and get a refund by contacting email@example.com. If Subscribers access the Course, including any study materials and other content, during these 30 days, they will lose the right.
- A Subscriber may also have additional rights at law to end a subscription and receive a refund or other remedies.
Suspension/Termination by MetExam
MetExam may end the contract with a Subscriber or suspend their account, and all or a portion of their Subscription by writing to a Subscriber at the email address associated with a Subscription if:
- payment is overdue (provided that MetExam will use reasonable efforts to notify a Subscriber of the unpaid payment before the termination or suspension);
- a Subscriber has provided false data;
- infringement of these Subscription Terms, the MetExam Terms and Conditions or other MetExam rules;
- a Subscriber has breached any law, including copyright and intellectual property laws;
- a Subscriber threatens, abuses, or harasses MetExam employees, agents, or other MetExam subscribers and users, including threats to harm or damage MetExam reputation or property physically;
- a Subscription accessed in a commercial setting or is for commercial use, MetExam reserves the right to end or suspend Subscription by writing to the email address associated with the Subscription.
If MetExam terminates or suspends the Subscription with the license to use any software or content delivered in connection with the Subscription. Here, MetExam may delete all data, files immediately, and other information stored in or for the account without additional notice of Subscriber, who must pay all the MetExam fees to the termination.
Suppose a Subscriber finances the purchase of the Subscription. In that case, they agree to abide by the terms of the financing agreement with the MetExam financing partner governing the purchase, which they will provide to them separately. MetExam may treat failing to abide by the terms of the financing agreement as a breach of the Subscription Terms.